- Compact 28mm wide angle Canon prime lens with a fast f2.8 maximum aperture.
- Ideal for landscapes, travel and documentary photography.
- 45mm equivalent focal length when used on an APS-C sized sensor D-SLR camera.
- Up to 4 stop IS system.
- USM autofocus mechanism for ultra quick and ultra quiet focusing.
- Focal length: 28mm
- Maximum aperture: f2.8
- Minimum aperture: f22
- Picture angle: 65 degrees (horizontal)
- Lens construction: 9 elements in 7 groups
- Minimum shooting distance: Approx 23cm
- Maximum magnification: 0.2x
- Aperture blade: 7 elements
- Lens hood: optional EW-65B dedicated lens hood
- Filter size: 58mm
- Lens case: optional LP1014 lens pouch.
- Magnification with optional EF12 II Extension Tube: 0.71-0.50
- Magnification with optional EF25 II Extension Tube: 1.30-1.11
- Diameter x length: 68.4mm x 51.5mm
- Weight: 260g
- Included accessories: E-58U 58mm lens cap, rear lens cap.
Canon 28mm f2.8 IS USM EF Lens
Product Code: 5179B005AA
£479.00 (Inc. VAT)
Available to order
Genuine UK Stock
Compact 28mm wide angle Canon prime lens with a fast f2.8 maximum aperture plus built in Image Stabilisation system. Ideal for landscapes, travel and documentary photography. 45mm equivalent focal length when used on an APS-C sized sensor D-SLR camera. Up to 4 stop IS system. USM autofocus mechanism for ultra quick and ultra quiet focusing. 23cm close focus distance. 58mm filter thread.
Can you send parcels to me outside of the UK?
Unfortunately, we do not send goods outside of the UK.
How much does delivery of the Canon 28mm f2.8 IS USM EF Lens cost?
This depends on the total value of your order and the shipping destination. For more information on delivery costs click here.
Is the Canon 28mm f2.8 IS USM EF Lens in stock?
As per most accessories listed on this website we do not have the resources to maintain stock info on several thousand smaller items. We keep many of the accessories on our site in stock and even if we don’t have the Canon 28mm f2.8 IS USM EF Lens in stock, it is likely that it will be available from suppliers within 2-3 working days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.