To view full specification of the Canon Powershot G9 X Mark II digital camera please click on the technical information download link above.
Canon Powershot G9 X Mark II box contents:
- Canon Powershot G9 X Mark 2 camera
- Li-ion battery NB-13L
- Battery charger CB-2LHE
- Wrist strap WS-DC12
- User manual kit
Fantasea FG9X Underwater Housing:
- The Fantasea FG9X is a high quality dedicated underwater housing.
- Depth rated to 60 metres (200 feet).
- Provides full access to all camera controls with clearly labelled controls and access to essential contact points on the camera touch screen.
- Shock resistant in order to protect the G9X camera from water, sand, dust, snow, ice and other damaging elements.
- Removeable double fibre optic cable connection plate.
- Double o-ring main seal.
- Special cold shoe mount for lighting accessories.
- Fully compatible with the complete Fantasea accessory range including wide angle and macro conversion lenses, colour correction filters and lighting sets.
- Removable anti glare hood for the LCD screen.
- Moisture detector and alarm.
- Lens port cover.
- Hand strap.
- Lens port features a 67mm filter thread.
- Canon Powershot G9 X
- Canon Powershot G9 X Mark II
Fantasea UWL-09F Wide Angle Conversion Lens
- The Fantasea-AOI UWL-09F is the finest wet wide angle conversion lens available.
- Built from quality materials and featuring the most impressive optic specifications, the UWL-09F delivers stunning results that have no competition.
- The UWL-09F wet wide angle lens provides an exceptionally wide field of view and a zero minimal focus distance, allowing to shoot breathtaking wide angle and close focus images that are super sharp corner-to-corner and great on the details.
- It is perfect for a wide variety of compositions, including seascape, divers, ship wrecks and schools of fish, without moving further away from the subject, thereby still taking full advantage of water clarity and artificial light sources.
- The lens mounts on the housing lens port and can be installed and removed during the course of the dive.
- It can be mounted on 67mm threaded lens ports and other dimensions by using an adaptor.
- Bezel Material: Aluminium alloy with black hard coating
- Lens Construction: 5 groups and 5 elements
- Magnification: 0.45X
- FOV (Field of View): 130 degrees (using with a 28mm Lens)
- Lens Coating: Hard coating on the Polycarbonate dome lens + Multi layer AR coating on all glass lenses
- Thread: 67mm
- Dimensions: 133.3 x 94.4 mm / 5.2 x 3.7 inch
- Weight: 1033 g / 36.4 oz
- Included in Box: Lens cover, lens carrying case and secure string
- Depth Ratio: 60 meters / 200 feet
High Optical Performance
- UWL-09F offers unmatched quality with 5 multi-layered precision optic elements (organized in 5 groups). Images captured with the lens are exceptionally detailed and feature impressive overall sharpness. The combination of a super wide field of view (130 degrees) and zero minimal focus distance provide unlimited opportunities for image framing and creative compositions, including close focus wide angle and over-under (half/half) split images. Professionally engineered elements eliminate chromatic aberration. The AR (anti-reflection) coating on all glass elements assists in avoiding lens flare from the sun or artificial light sources.
Durable Construction- Lens barrel is made from durable Aluminum alloy with black hard coating. The dome is covered with hard coating as well, protecting it from easily getting scratched or damaged. During development, the lens was thoroughly tested in extreme conditions (depth, temperature, salinity and radiation) to ensure resistance and durability on the long run.
Rotatable Wings - Lens wings feature an improved design and can be rotated anytime underwater according to image composition without using any tools. Vertical and horizontal images can be easily captured without having the sun or strobes reflecting on the dome and interfering with crystal clear images.
Universal Compatibility- The lens features a 67mm thread mount, compatible with most housings available in the market today. Perfect to be used with compact, mirrorless or SLR housings. Two different adaptors are included with the lens, to ensure the best fit with all type of housings, sparing the need to solve ahead any compatibility issues or source additional adaptors separately. The base of the mount is covered with a rubber ring, providing a firm grip of the lens during installation and removal. Its narrow design allows using the lens with most lens holders, adaptors, bayonet mount converters, flip mounts and quick release adaptors.
Accessory Package - Lens comes with a secure loop installation kit and quick release secure line to ensure the lens is safely secured to the system even when removed from the housing lens port. Non corrosive front and rear lens caps are included in the box. A quality padded carrying case allows safe storage and transportation.
Please note the warranty on underwater housings does not cover damage to your camera caused by water ingress. It is your responsibility to insure your equipment with a specialist underwater equipment insurance company, click here for a quote.