- Magnification: 12x
- Objective Lens Diameter: 50mm
- Angular Field of View: 4.8 degrees
- Linear Field of View @1000 m: 84 m
- Exit Pupil: 4.1mm
- Eye Relief: 14.3mm
- Close Focus: 8.2 ft (2.5 m)
- Interpupillary Distance (max): 74mm
- Interpupillary Distance (min): 56mm
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +/- 3
- Twilight Factor: 24.49
- Relative Brightness: 16.81
- Lens Coatings: Fully Multi-Coated
- Prism Glass (Type): Bak-4
- Prism Coatings: Phase Coated
- Weight: 28.4 oz (806 g)
- Environmental Protection: Waterproof
- Nitrogen Filled: Yes
- Tripod Adaptable: Yes
- Carrying Case: Padded nylon canvas
- Dimensions: 163mm x 135mm x 61mm
- Included Accessories: Neck strap | Objective lens caps | Rainguard | Carrying case | Lens cloth | Instruction manual
- Solar Warning Never look directly at the Sun with the naked eye or with this optic. Permanent and irreversible eye damage may result. Never use your optic to project an image of the Sun onto any surface. Internal heat build-up can damage the optic and any accessories attached to it. Never leave your optic unsupervised. Make sure an adult who is familiar with the correct operating procedures is with your optic at all times, especially when children are present.
Celestron Nature DX ED 12x50 Binocular
Product Code: 72336-CGL
£239.00 (Inc. VAT)
Available to order
Genuine UK Stock
This Celestron award winning Nature DX binocular gets a major upgrade with the addition of ED objective lenses. The Nature DX ED optical performance rivals that of more expensive binoculars, at a price to fit your budget. Generous 50mm objective lenses gather lots of light, making these binoculars an ideal choice when viewing conditions are dim, such as at dawn or dusk. With 12x magnification, this model is an excellent choice for long distance viewing or surveillance. Extra-Low Dispersion (ED) glass virtually eliminates chromatic aberration, also known as color fringing, a visual defect common in binoculars. Nature DX ED delivers razor sharp images, even at the edges of the field of view. ED glass is also known for producing images with outstanding, true-to-life colour. Not all ED glass is created equal. Celestron’s high quality ED glass delivers visibly brighter, sharper images compared to non-ED binoculars. The difference is especially apparent in low light conditions, such as at dawn or dusk. Nature DX ED features fully multi-coated optics. A binocular can be considered fully multi-coated when all air-to-glass surfaces are coated with multiple layers of anti-reflectivity coatings so that the maximum amount of light passes through the glass to the eye. The prisms inside Nature DX ED are made of high quality BaK-4 glass with phase coatings applied so that more light is reflected off their internal faces and passes through to the eye. Taken together, fully multi-coatings and BaK-4 prisms maximize light transmission for the brightest, most detailed images possible. The ED objective lenses further enhance these features, especially in low light conditions. A durable rubber armored, polycarbonate housing protects your Nature DX ED binoculars from damage. Viewing through Nature DX ED is comfortable for both eyeglass wearers and non-eyeglass wearers, thanks to the durable twist-up eyecups. Twist through multiple click stops to find the position that works best for you. What’s more, the binocular is fully waterproof and filled with dry nitrogen gas to prevent internal fogging of lenses. Nature DX ED can stand up to even the toughest outdoor conditions. The Nature DX ED 12x50 offers 12x magnification, perfect for up-close views of distant subjects. The 50mm objective lenses are large enough to gather lots of light, while still being lightweight enough to use without a tripod. Of course, the binoculars are also tripod-adaptable (adapter sold separately) for extended viewing sessions or digiscoping (photography through the eyepiece). Carry your Nature ED on the comfortable included strap. It’s also tripod-adaptable, so you can mount it on any standard photographic tripod for extended viewing or digiscoping (photography through the eyepiece). The tripod adapter is sold separately. The binocular also includes a protective padded nylon case for storage and transport.
Can you send parcels to me outside of the UK?
Unfortunately, we do not send goods outside of the UK.
How much does delivery of the Celestron Nature DX ED 12x50 Binocular cost?
This depends on the total value of your order and the shipping destination. For more information on delivery costs click here.
Is the Celestron Nature DX ED 12x50 Binocular in stock?
As per most accessories listed on this website we do not have the resources to maintain stock info on several thousand smaller items. We keep many of the accessories on our site in stock and even if we don't have the Celestron Nature DX ED 12x50 Binocular in stock, it is likely that it will be available from suppliers within 2-3 working days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.