Fantasea FA6400 V2 housing with vacuum system plus Fantasea FML34 flat port and zoom gear package.
- The Fantasea FA6400 is an underwater housing designed for use with the Sony A6400 mirrorless digital camera.
- The FA6400 features an ergonomic design with access to all essential camera functions and offers the highest professional standards of functionality, style and durability.
- The FML interchangeable lens port system allows a range of lenses to be used underwater.
- A standard M16 port allows for optional connectors and accessories to be installed on the housing, including HDMI, vacuum valve or electronic strobe triggering bulkheads.
- For a maximal sense of security, the housing comes with a leak detector installed inside.
- For lens and port compatibility information, please visit the FML Lens Port System Chart.
- Depth rated to 60 metres (200 feet).
- The FA6400 Housing is ideal for outdoor and underwater photography.
- Underwater photographers can dive or snorkel and capture all the excitement of this fascinating world.
- While outdoor photographers also have the option of capturing the action of activities such as white water paddle sports, sailing, boating, surfing, fishing, backpacking and camping.
- The FA6400 Housing is shock resistant and protects the camera from water, sand, dust, frost, impact as well as other damaging elements and harmful occurrences.
- The FA6400 V2 features the Fantasea Hybrid Vacuum Safety System, which includes both a pre dive vacuum check and an on dive leak detector.
- The system allows confirming the watertight seal of the housing prior to the dive using the vacuum system and monitoring the housing seal during the dive using the moisture detector.
Please note the warranty on underwater housings does not cover damage to your camera caused by water ingress. It is your responsibility to insure your equipment with a specialist underwater equipment insurance company, click here for a quote.