- Ikelite Dry Lock (DL) underwater housing suitable for the Nikon D7500 digital slr camera.
- Lens port is not included.
- Suitable for scuba, snorkel, surf, pool and any application in or around the water.
- The new Dry Lock port system is even more robust and even easier to assemble than ever.
- The new ports are lighter and more adaptable, and can accommodate extremely large diameter lenses with ease.
- The new white ABS-PC blend front is stronger than the clear version and provides improved contrast and visibility, plus keeps your camera running cooler in the sun.
- Depth rated to 60 metres (200 feet).
- This housing supports your choice of shooting all manual or adding a TTL converter depending on your application.
- The flash bulkhead has been moved to the top of the case for improved cord routing and reduced strain.
- Reliable locking connectors between the hotshoe and bulkhead make it easy to install the optional TTL hotshoe or carry back up parts when travelling to remote locations.
- You can still enjoy the fastest and most accurate TTL exposure on the market by adding the DL1 DS Link TTL Converter (#46054) and a compatible Ikelite DS strobe.
- Controls for all important camera functions are provided.
- Controls are not provided for Release mode dial, Release mode dial lock release, Diopter adjustment control, Focus selector lock, Focus mode selector, BKT button, Fn1 button and Fn2 button.
- 1/4 inch thread base mounts with 3.5 inch spacing.
- Near neutral buoyancy in fresh water (actual buoyancy will depend on choice of lens and port).
This housing requires the addition of a compatible DL lens port for waterproof operation, the lens port is not included - to check which lens port you require please use this PDF guide.
- Rear o-ring 0132.61
- Front o-ring 0132.45
- Base with left hand quick release handle 4077.67
- Port hole cover 0200.92
- Zoom gear retainer 75900
- Tool for zoom gear retainer 0945.06
- Waterproof bulkhead cap 9104.7
- .050 inch hex key 0945.11
- 1/16 inch hex key 0945.16
- Silicone lubricant 1cc tube
Please note the warranty on underwater housings does not cover damage to your camera caused by water ingress. It is your responsibility to insure your equipment with a specialist underwater equipment insurance company, click here for a quote.