- Ikelite underwater action housing.
- The Ikelite Action housings are designed with water sports and travel in mind.
- Built tough yet compact and lightweight.
- Depth rated to 60 metres (200 feet).
- Access to important camera functions including the menu and manual white balance.
- Functions are clearly engraved with the same symbols that are on the camera.
- Custom ABS-PC blend housing with acetyl controls provides strength, UV protection and fundamentally corrosion free performance.
- Scratch resistant glass lens port provides full use of the cameras zoom range without vignetting.
- The front of the port accepts press on colour correcting filters and is 67mm threaded for the attachment of optional accessories.
- The cameras built in flash cannot be used inside of the housing, however a bright constant on video light can be used (not included).
- A constant on light is not as bright as a strobe flash, but they do provide added versatility because they can be used for focus assist and for improved colours when shooting video.
- Slightly positive buoyancy in fresh water.
- Central 1/4-20 tripod mount on the bottom of the housing is the perfect attachment point for stabilising trays and constant on lighting.
- Sony Cybershot RX100 Mark III
- Sony Cybershot RX100 Mark IV
- Sony Cybershot RX100 Mark V
Please note the warranty on underwater housings does not cover damage to your camera caused by water ingress. It is your responsibility to insure your equipment with a specialist underwater equipment insurance company, click here for a quote.