Kodak Portra 160 Film delivers exceptionally smooth and natural skin tone reproduction and low contrast to expose the subtle splendour of the moment.
- Natural colours and exceptional skin tones
- Extremely fine grain
- Improved scanning and enlargement capability
- Low contrast
- Ideal for commercial, people & fashion photography?indoors or out
Choose Kodak Portra Films for exceptional skin tones, ideal colour, and finer grain in every situation. Day or night, studio or location, candid or posed, Kodak Portra Films deliver:
- Spectacular skin tones?Portra Films delivers smooth, natural reproduction of skin tones, plus exceptional colour saturation
- Finer grain?Micro-Structure Optimized T-GRAIN? Emulsions enable Portra Films to deliver finer grain than ever before.
- Outstanding scanning results?with finer grain and an emulsion overcoat specially designed for scanners, Portra Films reproduce beautifully.
- Superb colour in mixed light?no matter the lighting conditions, even under fluorescent, you can expect beautiful, natural colour.
- Best-in-class underexposure latitude?no other colour film gives you so much latitude (-2 to +3 stops) so you can shoot with confidence even under challenging lighting conditions.
- True-to-speed ISO ratings?there?s no need to test or compensate, just set the meter to the box speed and start shooting.
- Matched prints?Portra Films give you beautifully matched prints across all speeds and formats, due to Single-Channel Printing Technology.