If you are looking for a compact system that takes great underwater photos, look no further. The Olympus Tough TG-series cameras are easy to set up and use. The deluxe kit with strobe includes everything you need to get started taking bright, sharp, and colourful underwater photos.
- This kit includes an Olympus Tough TG-6 digital camera, Ikelite underwater housing, Ikelite DS51 strobe, Ikelite compact ball arm, Ikelite RC1 TTL receiver, Ikelite fibre optic cord and an Ikelite Action Tray II with left handle.
- Depth rated to 60 metres (200 feet).
- Large, easy to reach controls are provided for all camera functions except the Log switch.
- The new ABS-PC blend provides strength and corrosion free performance year after year.
- The light grey colour deflects the sun to keep the camera running cooler for longer and also provides a superior contrast for an enhanced view of the camera, LCD screen and o-ring seal.
- The DS51 strobe with RC1 TTL receiver are the perfect companions to the TG system.
- The RC1 allows the camera to communicate timing information directly to the DS51 strobe.
- Compared to other slave TTL systems, the RC1 provides more accurate exposure, improves camera battery life and allows you to take more photos faster.
- The DS51 accepts 4x AA batteries (not included) and is super compact and lightweight.
- The included tray is designed to be super slim and streamlined for comfortable use underwater and ease of travel.
- The hard anodized aluminium ball arm is more flexible and versatile than arms using pop bead style or flex components.
- The ball arm system provides a huge variety of mounting options for attachment of optional focus lights and other accessories.
Please note the warranty on underwater housings does not cover damage to your camera caused by water ingress. It is your responsibility to insure your equipment with a specialist underwater equipment insurance company, click here for a quote.