Click on the technical information download link above to view the full specification of the Olympus Tough TG-6.
Olympus Tough TG-6 box contents:
- Olympus Tough TG-6
- Li-ion battery LI-92B
- F-5AC AC adapter
- Hand strap
- USB cable CB-USB12
Olympus PT-059 Underwater Housing
- Olympus underwater housing designed for the Olympus Tough TG-6 digital camera models.
- Waterproof to a depth of 45 metres.
- Full control of all camera functions.
- Detachable LCD hood for the cameras LCD screen.
- Simple handling above and under water.
- Internal flash can be used underwater to trigger an optional slave strobe such as the UFL-3.
- Standard 1/4 inch tripod socket on the base for an optional lighting tray.
- Durable, high quality polycarbonate construction.
- Features black coating on the front of the housing to prevent unnecessary reflection and a transparent back to detect water penetration.
- Neutral buoyancy under water.
- Optional PSUR-03 stepping ring for attaching 67mm filters and conversion lenses.
- Multi coated glass to reduce inner reflections.
Sea & Sea YS-03 Lighting Set
- This underwater flash kit contains all you need to set up an external strobe system for your underwater housing.
- This great value strobe package contains a Sea and Sea YS-03 strobe head, flexible arm, camera tray and fibre optic cable II M2 (optional strobe mask set may be required with non Sea & Sea housings).
- As the YS-03 has been designed to mimic the light intensity of the cameras own built in flash, it is not necessary to manually adjust power output.
- The YS-03 is compatible with any camera with pre-flash that has a TTL flash exposure function, regardless of make.
- The YS-03 has been designed for any underwater photographer to use and is easy to understand.
- The only control is the rotary power switch and by simply turning the switch from OFF to TTL you can take beautiful images.
- Comes with a diffuser which diffuses and softens the light from the strobe.
- Using the diffuser gives softer, more evenly exposed images.
- The diffuser will also help reduce effects of overexposed images or when strong light produces shade/shadow in the image.
- Powered by 4x AA batteries.
- Recycle time of 2.5 seconds (full recycle) when using NiMh rechargeable batteries (not included).
- Guide number of 20 (ISO 100/m - land).
Please note the warranty on underwater housings does not cover damage to your camera caused by water ingress. It is your responsibility to insure your equipment with a specialist underwater equipment insurance company, click here for a quote.