- Focal length: 45mm
- 35mm equivalent focal length: 90mm
- Lens construction: 14 elements in 10 groups (1 aspherical lens, 1 ED lenses)
- Mount: Micro Four Thirds mount
- Optical image stabiliser: YES
- Angle of view (diagonal): 27 degrees
- Aperture type: 7 diaphragm blades / circular aperture diaphragm
- Aperture range: f2.8
- Minimum aperture: f22
- Closest focusing distance: FULL: 0.15m / LIMIT: 0.5m
- Maximum magnification: 1.0x / 2.0x (35mm film camera equivalent)
- Maximum diameter: 63mm
- Overall length: approx 62.5mm (from tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight: 225 grams
- Standard accessories: lens cap, lens hood, rear lens cap, lens storage bag
Panasonic 45mm f2.8 Leica DG Macro Micro Four Thirds Lens
Product Code: H-ES045E
£599.00 (Inc. VAT)
Available to order
Genuine UK Stock
High quality Leica macro lens designed for digital cameras with the Micro Four Thirds System lens mount, such as the Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1, G2, G10, GF1 and GH1 models. 35mm camera equivalent focal length of 90mm. Great for close up or portrait photography. 15cm close focus. Internal focus system which means the lens doesn’t change length from full life size magnification to infinity. Contrast AF system support. Metal lens mount. Features Panasonic’s MEGA O.I.S. (Optical Image Stabiliser) for help reduce camera shake. 46mm filter thread.
Is this compatible with the Lumix GX8?
Hi, yes this lens is a Micro 4/3rds lens so is fully compatible with the GX8 camera.
Can you send parcels to me outside of the UK?
Unfortunately, we do not send goods outside of the UK.
How much does delivery of the Panasonic 45mm f2.8 Leica DG Macro Micro Four Thirds Lens cost?
This depends on the total value of your order and the shipping destination. For more information on delivery costs click here.
Is the Panasonic 45mm f2.8 Leica DG Macro Micro Four Thirds Lens in stock?
As per most accessories listed on this website we do not have the resources to maintain stock info on several thousand smaller items. We keep many of the accessories on our site in stock and even if we don’t have the Panasonic 45mm f2.8 Leica DG Macro Micro Four Thirds Lens in stock, it is likely that it will be available from suppliers within 2-3 working days.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.