- Lens Construction - 9 elements in 8 groups (3 aspherical lenses, 1 ED lens, 1 UHR lens)
- Mount - L-Mount
- Optical Image Stabilizer - No
- Focal Length - f=50mm
- Aperture Type - 9 diaphragm blades / Circular aperture diaphragm
- Maximum Aperture - F1.8
- Minimum Aperture - F22
- Closest Focusing Distance - 0.45m
- Maximum Magnification - 0.14x
- Diagonal Angle of View - 47 degrees
- Dust and Splash Resistant - Yes
- Filter Size - 67mm
- Max. Diameter - 73.6mm
- Overall Length - Approx. 82.0mm (from the tip of the lens to the base side of the lens mount)
- Weight - Approx. 300g (excluding lens cap, lens rear cap and lens hood)
- Standard Accessories - Lens cap, Lens rear cap, Lens hood
Panasonic 50mm F1.8 Lumix S L-Mount Lens
Product Code: S-S50E
£419.00 (Inc. VAT)
Genuine UK Stock
The Lumix S 50mm F1.8 is a large aperture standard fixed focal length lens suitable for cameras with the L-mount, such as the Panasonic S1H and S5 models. High quality optics made up of nine lens elements in eight groups including three aspherical lenses, one ED (Extra-Low Dispersion) lens and one UHR (Ultra-High Refractive Index) lens. Rugged dust and splash resistant design. Designed for superior mobility and beautiful bokeh. The focus ring control setting can be finely set and focus adjusted to feep just right, making it ideal for video creation. Micro step aperture control for smooth exposure change. 67mm filter thread. Comes complete with front lens cap, rear lens cap and lens hood.
Can you send parcels to me outside of the UK?
Unfortunately, we do not send goods outside of the UK.
How much does delivery of the Panasonic 50mm F1.8 Lumix S L-Mount Lens cost?
This depends on the total value of your order and the shipping destination. For more information on delivery costs click here.
Is the Panasonic 50mm F1.8 Lumix S L-Mount Lens in stock?
The Panasonic 50mm F1.8 Lumix S L-Mount Lens is available from stock and your order should be dispatched within 48 hours.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.