- Cable length is approx 1 metre.
- Ideal for photographing macro subjects, or using long exposure or the bulb mode of the camera as it avoids any movement of the camera when you press the shutter release.
- Press the remote switch shutter button lightly and the cameras exposure meter and autofocus system are activated.
- Press the shutter release all the way down to take the shot.
- For extended exposures in Bulb mode, you can keep the shutter open by sliding the shutter release button to the Hold position whilst pressed down.
- Pentax K-70
- Pentax KP