To view the full specification of the Sea & Sea DX-6G camera / housing system please click here to view the Sea & Sea DX-6G PDF brochure.
- The Sea & Sea DX-6G is an easy to use camera / housing system which is depth rated to 55 metres (180 feet).
- Designed to be compact and low profile, the housing can snugly fit into a BC pocket.
- Equipped with an underwater mode for optimum underwater photos and videos.
- 16 megapixel still images with a 28-140mm (5x) wide angle optical zoom lens.
- Shoot movies in Full HD footage (H.264/30 FPS).
- Macro mode enables you to bring the lens as close as 1cm to the subject without a close up lens.
- Comes with a macro ring diffuser which diffuses light from the built in flash evenly, illuminating the whole image when a macro photo is taken.
- Twin fibre optic cable sockets for connecting up to two external strobes, such as the YS-03.
- Optional WCL06 wide angle conversion lens which can be attached and detached underwater (not included).
- Camera comes complete with macro flash diffuser with strap, hand strap for internal camera, power adapter, rechargeable lithium ion battery, macro stand, USB cable, strap, silicone grease and o-ring remover.
Please note the warranty on underwater housings does not cover damage to your camera caused by water ingress. It is your responsibility to insure your equipment with a specialist underwater equipment insurance company, click here for a quote.